1. Spinach- 3 servings a week slash your risk os sking cancer by 55% (folate, vitamins A,C and E boost skin’s resistance to sun).
2. Tomatoes- Lycopene loaded tomatoes decrease risk of sunburn and cancer.
3. Black Raspberries – The darker, the better. They help slow the growth of squamous cells and decrease inflammation.
4. Pomegranates- (Flavanoid rich) can shield skin cells from inflammation and UVB damage.
5. Dark Chocolate – It boasts more cancer-fightning chemicals than white tea and red wine!
Dr. Roizen and Dr. Oz
Posted in Health, Nutrition Tagged: black raspberries, cancer fighting, dark chocolate, pomegranates, spinach, tomatoes
Hamstrings trigger point rolling
TRIGGER POINT ROLLING METHOD Trigger point rolling is a term I use when describing rolling soft tissue for recovery a...
Plantar Fasciitis Recovery
"I love the TheraWheel. My family is very active spending our time participating in road races, swimming, triathlons,...
Back pain relief
"The Therawheel has become a part of all my stretching and workout session on a daily basis. Before all my practice g...