1. Perform Better does a nice job of explaining self-myofascial release and giving instructions on popular techniques with a foam roller. They also carry a wide variety of self-myofascial release products.
2. Runners World has up to date articles on everything from foam rolling to stretching & strength training for runners.
3. Dr.John Rusin offers some in-depth information on self-myofascial release. His approach utilizes the hands instead of tools.
4. IDEA Health & Fitness offers a wealth of knowledge on health and fitness topics. This article focuses on modification of self-myofascial release for seniors.
IDEA Health &Fitness
5. Dr. Ryan Emmons offers a cool app for foam rolling techniques. This guide gives users over 100 foam roller techniques for the entire body.
Foam Roller App
6. ACE fitness provides valuable information to both the professional and consumer. In this article they integrate stretches with a foam roller.
7. OPTP is a great site for information and products. They offer a wide variety of products,textbooks,and DVD's on self-myofascial release.
Hamstrings trigger point rolling
TRIGGER POINT ROLLING METHOD Trigger point rolling is a term I use when describing rolling soft tissue for recovery a...
Plantar Fasciitis Recovery
"I love the TheraWheel. My family is very active spending our time participating in road races, swimming, triathlons,...
Back pain relief
"The Therawheel has become a part of all my stretching and workout session on a daily basis. Before all my practice g...